Download a PDF of my resume.
Dedicated LAMP-focused Full Stack Web Developer and DevOps Engineer with 20+ years of experience. Additional deep expertise in networking, security, and general IT administration. Seeking challenging full-time or contract opportunities.
Full-Stack Developer at Amsive
February 2022 - Present
- Legacy LAMP-focused SLDC
- PHP 5/7 website conversions to lastest PHP 8
- Microsoft Azure migrations from old Azure tenants and 3rd party cloud vendors
- Solimar SOLSearcher Enterprise (SSE) Document Archival and E-Presentment technical management
- Client API Support for Solimar SSE stack
Full-Stack Developer, Data Analyst Self-Employed Contractor
2005 - 2022
- Legacy (non-framework) LAMP project implementation, optimization, maintenance, and support.
- Collaborate and guide projects through the SDLC.
- Legacy website conversions to modern responsive layouts using Bootstrap.
- Hosting migrations to AWS EC2 / S3 / SES.
- REST API integrations.
- Custom form, digital signature, and document rendering expertise.
- Detailed custom statement and reporting interfaces.
Co-Founder, Lead Developer at Transform Dealership Solutions
2005 - 2013
- Custom CRM platform for automobile dealerships. Increased gross, decreased expense, and dramatically reduced paperwork processing time.
- Ground-up web-based SaaS product build.
- REST and SOAP-based API integrations with CUDL, RouteOne, TUNA (TransUnion), CBC (Credit Bureau Connection), and others.
IT Administrator, Lead Web Developer, Data Analyst at SourceLink
1997 - 2000, 2003 - 2005, Present
- 2005 - Present: contractor for same (see Full-Stack Web Developer above).
- Developed Direct mail portals for regional banks and finance companies that have generated well over $15M+ in revenue over 15 years.
- Provided comprehensive Network, Security, and IT Administration including SAS70 security compliance.
- Managed onsite fiber-connected data center and supported over 100+ employees.
- MS Server 2000/2003/2007, AD, RHEL-based Linux servers, various NAS, VPN WIFI, and other devices.
- Promoted from Entry-Level to Lead Programmer within 2 years.
Summary of Qualifications
- SDLC / DevOps Project Management
- LAMP-based SaaS Web Application Development
- MySQL Database Management
- Data analysis/reporting
- Interactive custom form implementation
- Document Management
- Legacy codebase/hosting support and migration
- Responsive design implementation and makeovers
- IT/Network/Security Administration
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- MS Certified Azure Fundamentals
- LAMP Stack: RHEL-based Linux, Apache, MySQL 5+/8+, PHP 5/7/8, Composer, NPM, PDO, PEAR
- CRUD, API, REST, SOAP
- WHM, cPanel, Plesk, Lets Encrypt, Cloudflare, WordPress
- WSL, SSH, sFTP, SCP, FTP, FTPS, GPG, PGP
- Git, TFS, SVN
- BASH, Perl, REXX, PowerShell
- Slack, Asana, Microsoft Teams