Full-Stack Web Development Experience
Full-Stack Web Developer, Server Administrator, Data Analyst.
- Develop, maintain, and support LAMP-based applications individually scoped and customized to meet client needs; full data front-end and production back-end automation
- Perform responsive layout, third-party API integration, PURLs, email notification automation, geocoding and geolocation, direct mail generation, statement archival and presentment, custom reporting, and social media integration
Transform Dealership Solutions
Transform is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that enables independant automobile dealerships to increase gross, decrease expense, and dramatically reduce paperwork processing time
Lead Web Developer, Network and IT Administrator, Data Analyst.
- Promoted to Lead Programmer from Entry-Level within 3 years
- 2005 - Present: contractor for same (see Self-Employed Contractor above)
- Collaborate with multi-department teams and clients to guide web-based SaaS projects through the RFP, SOW, development, production automation, and support phases
- Case Study: Direct mail portal for large regional bank with over 1,000 branches
- Developed tiered login system: Branch officers log in to create Direct Mail campaigns. Corporate users log in to manage branch/user access, control visibility of ordering options, and place bulk orders. Admin users log in to pull custom reports and trigger production-related actions.
- Fully automated daily data front-end + production back-end: client feeds refresh data each morning; orders placed throughout the day; orders processed and sent to production each afternoon.
- On-demand and automated reporting and tracking dashboards.
- 2016 statistics: Client placed 46k orders resulting in over 7.5 million pieces of direct mail produced.
- Please see https://www.sourcelink.com
Worldcom (Now Verizon Communications)
- PHP, Perl, .NET
- Developed PHP-based web sites and automated data "conduits" for internal OneWorld HR Group
- Developed a GUI application in VB.NET that allowed creation of data automation scripts on demand
- LAMP Stack
- Linux (RHEL 5+/6+, CentOS 5+/6+, Ubuntu LTS 14.04+)
- Apache Webserver 2+
- MySQL 5+
- PHP 3/4/5/7+
- Domain Administration, Web Hosting, SSL Certificate Management
- SOAP, REST, 3rd Party API integration
- QR codes
- Data Analysis and Automation
- Project Management
- Postscript, VIPP, BASH, Perl, .NET
- University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS - Attended on Presidential Scholarship. Focus: CSC
- Millsaps College, Jackson, MS - BIS, "Multimedia" (design and presentation) coursework
- Holmes Community College, Ridgeland, MS - GPA 3.85
The Good Samaritan Center (GSC)
Based in Jackson and Laurel, MS, GSCs mission is to assist families and individuals in emergency situations. Since 2014, I have enjoyed working with GSC helping to automate their 5k race fundraising efforts by providing custom online race signup applications with integrated PayPal payment processing and reporting.
Mississippi Ultra & Trail Society (MUTS)
Based in Madison, MS, MUTS' mission is to promote, support, and grow trail and ultra-running in and near Mississippi. Since 2016, I have enjoyed consulting with the Board President and providing domain, hosting, and development for their WordPress-based website as well as developing custom online race signup applications with integrated PayPal payment processing and reporting.
Dogs, Travel, Guitar, Soccer, Hiking, Camping, Swimming, Breakfast Tacos, Keeping Austin Weird